If you’d like to add a project to the map that is implemented, in progress, or just an idea, you’ve come to the right place! Please take a few minutes to read the directions below:
- Where it says “Your name”, type the name of the main organization or community group affiliated with your project. If you project is not affiliated with a group, use “Lots to Love” as the entry.
- Once you enter into the survey, find your lot by dragging the map, and using the (+) and (-) buttons to zoom in and out. You can also type in the address, neighborhood or municipality by clicking the circular button with 3 stripes in the top left corner.
- If your project spans across multiple lots, under that same button you can turn on the mode that allows you to select multiple parcels.
- Once you find your lot, click on it and it will turn yellow. If your lot can not be selected as a parcel or your project sits within a larger area, click point mode to drop a point on your lot.
- Answer the survey questions – in the project description, include any information you think is relevant and know that you can add links to any websites or social media pages that may have more detail. Please try to upload quality photos to help showcase your project.
- Double check your answers before submitting, then hit the “Submit” button. When you do, your parcel should turn green. In a few minutes, your project should appear on the LotstoLove.org map.
- Come back soon and add another!
If you need assistance or update an existing project, please email lots2lovePGH@gtechstrategies.org
To get started, click the button below: