If you’d like to add a vacant lot project to the map that is implemented, in progress, or just an idea, you’ve come to the right place! Please follow the instructions below:
- Where it says “your name”, type the name of the main organization affiliated with your project. If you project is not affiliated with a group, type your name.
- Once you enter into the survey, find your vacant lot by dragging the map, and using the (+) and (-) buttons to zoom in and out. You can also type in the address or a nearby address by clicking the button in the top left corner that looks like this: .
- If your project spans across multiple lots, under the same button you can turn on a mode that allows you to select multiple parcels.
- Once you find your vacant lot, click on it and it will light up. If your lot can not be selected as a parcel, click point mode to drop a point on your lot.
- Answer the survey questions, and double check your answers before submitting. In the project description, include links to any websites or social media pages for your project
This content is for members only. You must log in to view this content.